Tuesday, June 9, 2015

iPhone photos "Through The Loupe" - check this out!



So I got this idea of trying to take a photo with my iPhone through a pocket loupe I have. Well, the image turned out kind of interesting, so I´m going to try to take some more photos the same way and post them here.

It will be a kind of photo project using just the iPhone 5s and a 10x pocket loupe. Not very high technical quality of the images but that´s the charm of it. 



This is the loupe I use:



Pocket loupe (10x) - iPhone 5s, some cropping



And here is the picture that got me started:



Jeans Through The Loupe - iPhone 5s + 10x loupe, cropped



Closeup of iPhone magnetic case:




iPhone magnetic case, camera lens opening - iPhone 5s + 10x loupe, cropped



Closeup of some crud that the factory included on a Linocell Extreme Glass screen protector:



Wife´s iPhone screen - iPhone 5s + 10x loupe, cropped




More pics coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Requests? Please, go ahead and leave your comment here!