Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I like this… Fun!




This is the most fun kind of job you can bring to me:



Unused and abused driveshaft - iPhone 4s


This is fun because I get to play engineer - I measure things up, figure out how it was supposed to look when new, decide what material use and then make it. Fun!

There was both turning and milling on this one. Fun!

Sometimes its a challenge because whatever parts are left are torn, worn or twisted out of shape. Then its some head scratching and humming and some guesstimates. Fun!

These jobs also get me the opportunity to make a difference. Sometimes production is down or animals are hungry until the repair is done. So, I get to both have fun (while being paid for it) and help someone. Thats something I enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Requests? Please, go ahead and leave your comment here!