Wednesday, July 3, 2013

iPhone 4s camera




I am surprised how good the back camera is on the iPhone 4s. When you have enough light available you can take some really good pictures. This was snapped while out walking:




Thistle - iPhone 4s, some cropping.

Now, it wasn´t exactly windstill, the thistle something like three inches away from the iPhone. Shooting a moving target is what it is, I´m still surprised how sharp the image is. I had to crop a little to balance the image.

If I took the same picture with my Nikon D200 and some macro lens there would be very shallow depth of field, and that rig wouldn´t fit in my pocket. And I could not hold the dog in one hand either while taking pictures.  In this case, iPhone wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Requests? Please, go ahead and leave your comment here!